Over the last 15 years we have been specialising in providing bushcraft professional development, primarily based in Scotland.
In particular the Institute for Outdoor Learning approved training courses for those wishing to gain the Bushcraft Competency Certificate.
We like to keep participant numbers low on our bushcraft training courses, thus we have a teacher to student ratio of 1:6 to ensure plenty of personal attention. This is particularly useful when learning some of the more difficult bushcraft skills like "fire by friction".
Additional popular one day workshops we offer include:
- Safety with sharp tools leading to making a spoon with leather pouch.
- Exploring the curriculum through Bushcraft.
- Introducing tracking through games and activities.
- Simple fun camp fire cooking.
- Fire through the ages from the Mesolithic to present day, leading to making a leather pouch with a flint a steel fire kit.
- Effective shelter building using both natural materials and efficient knots with tarps.
- Simple craft ideas using wood and natural cordage.